Update: looking for Back-up Offers
Serenity and privacy welcomes you in this beautiful home located in climate perfect Fernwood. Positioned to take full advantage of amazing mountain views, this home gives extra privacy to the homeowners. When you enter the main level, you will find a wide open floor plan with high ceilings and plenty of windows with views. The dining room and living room are strategically separated by a fireplace and a staircase leading to the second level. The kitchen features a breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances. Walking downstairs, you arrive in the bonus room, where there is an indoor sauna (perfect for relaxing after a hike). Adjacent is another bedroom currently in use as a spacious office. Priced attractively at $999,000, it is a great opportunity for the discerning buyer. For more info, photos or calculate your mortgage payment for this property, click 1535 Fernwood Pacific Drive.
Listing courtesy of Sarah Sutton & Drew Snyder with Snyder Sutton Real Estate
A rare Topanga short sale opportunity just came on the market. Located in climate perfect Fernwood, with great views of the moutains and easy access to the main road, the main house features a nice cozy living room with a fireplace. Extensive use of concrete as a decorative and utilitarian element complements the home’s contemporary style. The functional kitchen features stainless steel appliances and unique features. Off the living room, the two bedrooms share a contemporary bathroom. Meanwhile, an outside studio with a mini-kitchenette and its own shower feels very inviting for an out-of-town guest or a possible rental ? This short sale is reportedly close to being fully approved. Currently listed at $699,000. For more details, photos or to calculate your mortgage payments, please click Grand View Drive
Listing courtesy of Nina Kurtz with Prudential Malibu Realty
Today, there are 11 open houses scattered all over Topanga. The open hours are from 2pm to 5pm, except where noted.
• 23225 SADDLE PEAK RD; 4 bed, 4 bath; 3,986 sq. ft. $1,694,050.
• 21000 COLINA DR; 3 bed, 2 bath; 2,248 sq. ft. $1,275,000.
• 2420 OLD TOPANGA CANYON RD; 3 bed, 2 bath; 1,513 sq. ft. $1,049,000.
• 1621 Gunnison Trail; 4 bed, 3 bath; 2,021 sq. ft. $995,000. (open from 3pm to 5pm)
• 19843 MONTAU DR; 3 bed, 2 bath; 2,176 sq. ft. $929,000.
• 19942 VALLEY VIEW DR; 3 bed, 2 bath; 1,152 sq. ft. $870,000.
• 22910 PORTAGE CIRCLE DR; 3 bed, 2 bath; 1,680 sq. ft. $849,000.
• 1521 TOPANGA SKYLINE DR; 4 bed, 2 bath; 2,221 sq. ft. $798,000.
• 1363 OLD TOPANGA CANYON RD; 3 bed, 2 bath; 1,994 sq. ft. $769,000.
• 2355 BURSON RD; 2 bed, 2 bath; 1,229 sq. ft. $725,000.
• 516 GLEN TR; 1 bed, 1 bath; 1,159 sq. ft. $579,000
For more details, click on the links above or Topanga Open Houses.
Nestled in climate perfect Fernwood, this 2008 industrial chic home will appeal to the vibrant and edgy buyers. Featuring contemporary features such as open floor plan, metal siding, contemporary bathrooms and concrete flooring, it also embraces the efficient use of technologies with solar panels and rain gutter barrels for the collection of rainwater. The views from most parts of the house are fantastic. Priced at $959,000, it is bound to generate a lot of interest. Click on “Industrial Chic” for more details.
Listing courtesy of Elaine Hanson